Textiles, Prints & Crafts
A journey in the footsteps of India's finest Artisans...
20th October - 2nd November 2020
North India is home to many of India’s finest creative artists and artisans. On this tour we explore some of the timeless techniques behind the production of fabrics such as silk, cotton, pottery and rugs.
We take workshops on block cutting & printing. A local tailor will design and make a bespoke piece of clothing for you to bring home as well to a tour of the Sariska Tiger Sanctuary!
We spend our time in Rajasthan and Delhi on this truly unique tour.
- Delve into the Bazaars of old Delhi
- Design your own clothing and fabrics with our skilled Rajasthan Tailor
- Block Cutting & Printing workshop in Jaipur
- Entry to Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lunch at the majestic Dadhikar Fort in Alwar
- Charity School visit
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
Give me a ring on 07967 964347 for more information or to book a place on this amazing adventure!!